Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Income Taxes for Road Techs

Author Topic: Income Taxes for Road Techs  (Read 6525 times)

Offline Drive24

• Very Lite User
Income Taxes for Road Techs
« on: Oct 26, 2011, 03:48 »
I've recently returned to HP after a number of years away from the industry (very happy to be back!). Until 2004, I used to have my Income Taxes prepared by a girl in Illinois, who specialized in doing taxes (Fed, State, and Local) for road techs. She came highly recommended, and rightly so- she did a great job for a reasonable fee.

I've since lost her info, and I was wondering if anybody else has utilized her services, and can give me a contact point, or else recommend somebody else who is familiar with tax preparation for road techs...

Thanks! Dave

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Income Taxes for Road Techs
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2011, 08:03 »
She is out of the Tax Prep business. 

Try contacting TravelTax

Bearspencer

Re: Income Taxes for Road Techs
« Reply #2 on: Aug 07, 2012, 01:19 »
Though I wasn't the original poster, thanks for the recommendation.

Called his office and got a call back from him an hour later. 

Very knowledgeable in US fed & state tax issues (as expected from your heads up).

I was pleasantly surprised he also does Canadian as well.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?