Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu David Pettinari

Author Topic: David Pettinari  (Read 5029 times)

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
David Pettinari
« on: Nov 02, 2011, 10:08 »
I received news yesterday that my long time friend Dave passed in Monroe Michigan.  I met Dave at IP-2 in 1980 when we both worked for Numanco.  He stared out at Millstone, then contracted with Numanco and ended up at Shoreham.  From there he went to Fermi in Monroe MI.  Dave started as an HP Tech, then Radwaste Supervisor on up to Corporate Lawyer for DTE Energy.  I am sorry I have no other details at this time but I will pass them along when I get them.
LM
« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2011, 04:50 by Laundry Man »

Offline Frankie Love

• Very Heavy User
  • You don't miss the water...until the well runs dry
Re: David Pettinarri
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2011, 10:34 »
Sorry to hear about that. David was a friend who first introduced me to Sushi. I was dared to eat something deep fried with the head and eyes still attached. Always good stories about that guy. Rest in peace.

Fermi2

Re: David Pettinari
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2011, 07:00 »
He was also an Outage Manager too. I liked Dave a HELL of a lot.

Offline scotoma

• Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Nov 03, 2011, 05:19 »
I'm sorry to hear of Dave's passing. The first time I worked with him, he was a laundry man at VY. He was a lot of fun and was always thinking of things to do. Always knew where the best restaurants were. He was a loyal friend to those he liked. I hadn't seen him since he went Fermi. I think the last time I  talked to him was shortly after Fermi threw their turbine blade.

Offline Duke Nuker

• Retired Radiation Protection and Emergency Preparedness
  • Moderate User
  • Currently Fly Fishing
« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 2011, 04:21 »
Holy cow,

That is awful news.  Dave took me to my first NHL game in 1987.  Red Wings and Blackhawks. 

He will be missed.
Is it time for coffee yet?

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Nov 04, 2011, 09:05 »
Dave and I attended Hartford Whalers games.
LM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?