Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Lola Chadwick

Author Topic: Lola Chadwick  (Read 7400 times)

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Lola Chadwick
« on: Aug 05, 2009, 12:01 »
Bartlett HP Tech Lola Chadwick passed away Monday.  Lola had been out of the business for the past couple years because of a stroke when working in Illinois, she will be greatly missed by all that knew her.

Offline nuclearpear

• Very Lite User
Re: Lola Chadwick
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2009, 12:04 »
I met Lola and her sons at  North Anna  she was a wonderful mom and friend  my heart goes out to Scott and Lee, and the rest of the Chadwick family, Lola will be missed.

Family night is Sun  August 9,2009 from 2-4 pm. the funeral is Mon. Aug 10, 2009  at 11 am at Brunswick Funeral Home in Shallotte, N.C..
 :(
« Last Edit: Aug 06, 2009, 01:06 by nuclearpear »

nukewood

« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2009, 07:05 »
Lola was a friend and conscientious worker. She will be missed.

vinman

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2009, 12:21 »
WE are sorry to hear of Lola's Passing our sympathy to her Family and friends.... Vinman & Les

stewdill

« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2009, 03:58 »
I am so sorry to hear about Lola's death. I am so sorry for your loss Scott and Lee.

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:38 »
I remember working with her at Clinton years ago, always a lot of fun to be around....
She always left us laughing at something she would say...Sorry for the loss...

Offline Jordan69

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: Nov 13, 2011, 02:25 »
I'm so sorry to read about Lola's passing. She was a very nice woman and it nice to work with her.

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 01, 2011, 12:04 »
Real, sorry to hear about Lola, I work with Lola at Clinton, A very nice lady, God Bless.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?