Facility & Company Information > Duke

Duke & Progress merger!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Duke Nuker:
While it is a big watercooler story over here at Progress, we were told not to talk about it publicly or with our future Duke counterparts under penalty of termination or worse. When Legal Day One, whenever that happens......occurs, we can talk about it.

ChiefRocscooter:
Funny they never gave the operators such a "speach", llikely figured it would be like telling a bunch of kids to be quiet.  Works for a min or two but then they go right back to blabing! ;)

redline:

--- Quote from: ChiefRocscooter on Nov 16, 2011, 12:05 ---Funny they never gave the operators such a "speach", llikely figured it would be like telling a bunch of kids to be quiet.  Works for a min or two but then they go right back to blabing! ;)

--- End quote ---

Maybe a little less time on Nukeworker and more time on the Portal and you would know you have the same exact instructions fro your employer!

ChiefRocscooter:
If you refer to;

"Duke Energy and Progress Energy Employees Should Limit Contact"

I read before I asked anything and as you will note I am no where close to any of the limited areas of communication.  Beside the areas it talks about are thing I would not want to know about anyway :).  I guess since the other guys have been given some specific directions we will just have to wait it out and see what is coming.

drayer54:

--- Quote from: Starkist on Feb 05, 2012, 02:00 ---Also, she says the takeover is tentatively scheduled for april2012.
Coming from a crystal river ops hiring manager, unsure of position.

--- End quote ---
Hiring manager at another plant within the same company told me that it would be done January 1st of this year. She was trying to rush people in before that deadline....

Hiring manager at the other Progress plant with more desirable location said that he had no damn clue and that I knew as much as he did.

I trust the second one....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version