Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Did not receive my bobble head

Author Topic: Did not receive my bobble head  (Read 4378 times)

Offline copperartist

• Lurker
Did not receive my bobble head
« on: May 09, 2017, 12:34 »
Paid for two, received 1?

Please contact me

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Did not receive my bobble head
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 07:55 »
I'll look into it and get back to you. My wife mails them out.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 07:04 »
Paid for two, received 1?

Please contact me

Joe, I found the issue. The 2 orders for 1 bobble-head on the same day, I thought I printed the same order twice by mistake.  The 2nd should be in the mail in the morning, and should arrive around the 22nd.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:08 by Rennhack »

Offline copperartist

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 08:18 »
Joe, I found the issue. The 2 orders for 1 bobble-head on the same day, I thought I printed the same order twice by mistake.  The 2nd should be in the mail in the morning, and should arrive around the 22nd.

Thank you!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?