Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu CHP Pt II-Success!  

Author Topic: CHP Pt II-Success!  (Read 4522 times)

Offline styles

• Very Lite User
CHP Pt II-Success!
« on: Nov 21, 2011, 09:20 »
ABHP web site has been updated, I have been successful in challenging the big one!  I checked the results today, and I can add 3 new letters after my name now.  Does anyone know the mark distribution, and number of people that passed etc?

Sorry, I have to crow a little bit, I studied for 4 months, wrote for 6 hrs, and waited for another 6 months!

So happy :)

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
Re: CHP Pt II-Success!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2011, 08:39 »
Congratulations  you deserve at least a few minutes of brag time.
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2011, 06:02 »
Congratulations you damn 1%'er.

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2011, 07:12 »
Congrats !!! What an achievement !! Its my long term goal :)
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

roodgj

« Reply #4 on: Nov 24, 2011, 12:58 »
Hi Guys,
I attribute my success to the Colorado State University web class for examination prep.  Well-paced and relevant content.
It does not "teach the exam" (and nobody really should), but it will lead you through the concepts and theory.
I recorded the 16 sessions and reviewed them while traveling, down-time, etc., in addition to working the problems.
Best Regards...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?