Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu thank you letters?  

Author Topic: thank you letters?  (Read 4844 times)

Offline dangsy

• Light User
thank you letters?
« on: Dec 06, 2011, 12:02 »
I just finished my interview today.  It went great! Afterwards I was able to get the names of my interviewers and I thought it wouldn't be too difficult to internet search a [edit: work] address to sent some thank you letters.  However it seems I'm having a bit more trouble finding their addresses than I thought I would.  

Would anyone have any advice on sending my interviewers their thank you letters?  Should I try and call up exelon corporate?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2011, 07:28 by dangsy »

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: thank you letters?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2011, 12:06 »
Yes, call and get their WORK address. I don't think it appropriate to send them to their homes.

You really should try to ensure they get there within a day or two. What I did was actually have them with me, and I dropped them off right on or just off of the site so they got them next day.
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline dangsy

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2011, 07:28 »
Thanks for the advice, work addresses was what I was referring to.  I was thinking about dropping them off right after the interview too but I also wanted to add in little personal touches that I picked up during the process. 

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 2011, 08:03 »
Thanks for the advice, work addresses was what I was referring to.  I was thinking about dropping them off right after the interview too but I also wanted to add in little personal touches that I picked up during the process. 

Yeah you have the right idea then. The person who set all of this up for you should be able to help.
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline drajundust

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2011, 09:45 »
Is it appropriate to send the thank you letter to their business email?

Offline Papa Nuc

• Moderate User
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2011, 11:43 »

I have done this on two occasions, and been offered both jobs.   

Offline Bleyse

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2011, 01:51 »

Yes, if you have it.  That is where I sent my thank you letters.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?