Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Living by Turkey Point

Author Topic: Living by Turkey Point  (Read 5935 times)

my name is.....

Living by Turkey Point
« on: Feb 11, 2011, 03:50 »
Hey folks, need some help please.

What does anyone recommend as a nice place to raise a family (not too expensive but not in the hood) that is reasonably close by to Turkey Point Nuclear Plant?

I have a new baby and am looking for a decent place for my family without having to worry, more than usual, about their safety.

Thanks all for any advice and/or help.

surf50

Re: Living by Turkey Point
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2011, 05:20 »
 When I was working there I liked living in Cutler Ridge, now called Cutler Bay.
It's about a 25 min drive on back roads to the plant gate. There were some less desirable parts of that area: look and drive around first. You'll be able to tell pretty quick.
I would rent first, before you buy anything, IMHO.

my name is.....

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2011, 05:25 »
Thank you for that response, I will just that.

Offline jsntarrant

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2012, 03:00 »
I realize I'm bumping an old thread, but I am heading down the 18th for the 110 day outage (they tell me) and am looking for somewhere to stay...if someone is looking for roomie or renting, please let me know

thanks

jason

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?