Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Merry Christmas honeypot

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 12707 times)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Merry Christmas
« on: Dec 22, 2011, 02:27 »
yinz have a Merry Christmas this year, here?

n 'member, santa sez that december 24th is no nite to see how far out the chimney yinz can shoot fireworks!
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2011, 02:37 »
santa sez that december 24th is no nite to see how far out the chimney yinz can shoot fireworks!

Fire works are now legal in Michigan.  ;)

I'll try to wait until July.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2011, 02:46 »
Mike did you save any deer jerky for Santa?

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2011, 03:30 »
To All My Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, explicit or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Conservative Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

To my Libertarian, Agnostic, and Atheist friends:

Happy Holidays!
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2011, 03:36 »
As hard as it is for a Maryland boy to get in the Christmas spirit here in South Florida (81 and sunny right now) I would like to wish you all happiness and health now and in the coming year.

And even though I consider myself fairly Libertarian, Merry Christmas.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2011, 04:13 »
To All My Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, explicit or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Conservative Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

To my Libertarian, Agnostic, and Atheist friends:

Happy Holidays!
As hard as it is for a Maryland boy to get in the Christmas spirit here in South Florida (81 and sunny right now) I would like to wish you all happiness and health now and in the coming year.

And even though I consider myself fairly Libertarian, Merry Christmas.
yinz have a Merry Christmas this year, here?

n 'member, santa sez that december 24th is no nite to see how far out the chimney yinz can shoot fireworks!

Fire works are now legal in Michigan.  ;)

I'll try to wait until July.

Merry Christmas, a Prosperous New Year, and one crowd pleaser to light up Santas way couldn't hurt.
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2011, 04:18 by Marlin »

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:00 »
Merry Christmas from our home to yours... may you know peace of mind and good health this New Year's.

Offline sscone

• Moderate User
« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:04 »
Merry Christmas everyone.

drayer54

« Reply #8 on: Dec 23, 2011, 01:29 »
Merry Christmas to all from not so Christmas feeling San Diego....

We have fireworks here every night across the bay from Sea World. It's nice in the winter too!

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2011, 09:33 »
Merry Christmas from south Florida! Hard to get in the Christmas spirit when the temperature is in the 80's.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Old HP

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #10 on: Dec 23, 2011, 09:59 »
Spanky,   if you really want the winter spirit they were looking for techs in Minnesota. Just trying to be helpful....

Happy Holidays to All !!!!!!

Old HP

Offline hp

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #11 on: Dec 23, 2011, 05:38 »
Merry Christmas to all. Even those of you lucky enough to lay on the beach and get a tan. (Lucky dogs) ;)
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2011, 05:40 by hp »

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
« Reply #12 on: Dec 24, 2011, 01:23 »
 Merry Christmas!! 2011 Disney Parade

Disney Christmas Fireworks 2011

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2011, 01:28 by thenukeman »

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #13 on: Dec 24, 2011, 09:39 »
It's dusting white stuff here in the God's country known as Saratoga Springs, NY, although nothing has accumulated for Christmas this year (yet),....

It's pleasant inside Panera's and it's my lucky day 'cause the chicken stew was ready for serving early today and the sourdough bread bowls are fresh and warm,....

My grandson's (all 3 of 'em) are in town this week and they brought their parents with them to visit too,...

None of my children are deployed overseas any longer and my son-in-law, the father of two of my grandson's, and a credit to the male gender, is still home, though he will be deploying in the future,...

All the shopping is done, the home and hearth are warm, and most of my family, friends and acquaintances are doing middling to well which, in the US of A in 2011, is still better than 10 billion of the 11 billion humans who have ever drawn breath have ever known,...

And so, I thank God for the blessing of living in this place and in this time, I wish all and everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and peaceful New Year,....

And I nearly blew my coffee through my nose and all over my laptop as I read Higgs's holiday salutations and it made me glad I stopped by here at nukeworker.com today,....

Happy Holidays one and all,.....!!!!!!

GLW,....(resident coffee philosopher),.... [coffee]

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #14 on: Dec 24, 2011, 11:47 »
   Mike the snow flakes are a nice touch for the season. My cats like them too making it hard to surf through NukeWorker with them batting at them infront of the screen.

[coffee] [dowave] [coffee]

Fermi2

« Reply #15 on: Dec 24, 2011, 11:48 »
I keep clicking on snowflakes. Bah Humbug! :)

Now to my fellow Nukeworkers and members of both my DTE and TVA Families. Merry Christmas!! I love you all!

Higgs, you're the bomb man. A younger version of me LOL.

drayer54

« Reply #16 on: Dec 24, 2011, 11:53 »
Tis the season to watch the classics!

I'll take this movie then a Christmas Story.

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2011, 11:54 by Drayer »

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #17 on: Dec 24, 2011, 12:43 »
Merry Christmas, a Prosperous New Year, and one crowd pleaser to light up Santas way couldn't hurt.

Trains home for the holidays (it is dry in some parts of the West), driving home on the holidays (the crew of National Lampoon's Vacation at 0:25), a crowd pleaser to light up Santa's way at 0:35, and why I don't fly anymore on the holidays at 0:55.

Wishing everyone a pre-apocalyptic Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2011, 12:45 by HydroDave63 »

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #18 on: Dec 27, 2011, 12:24 »

Spanky,   if you really want the winter spirit they were looking for techs in Minnesota. Just trying to be helpful....

Happy Holidays to All !!!!!!

Old HP

I'll just stay here and work on my tan!! 
Spanky
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2011, 12:26 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?