Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Charlie Bacon honeypot

Author Topic: Charlie Bacon  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Charlie Bacon
« on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:16 »

Bozrah - Charles Vincent Bacon III, 69, of River Road, died Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011, at Harrington Court Healthcare Center in Colchester.

He was born in Tuxedo, N.Y., on Sept. 28, 1942, son of the late Charles V. and Helen (Groves) Bacon Jr. Charles served his country honorably in the U.S. Navy. He worked for many years as a health physics technician at Millstone Nuclear Power Station in Waterford.

On April 23, 1994, he was united in marriage to Cecile A. Hoelck. Mrs. Bacon survives her husband.

Charles was a member of the Pachuag Outdoor Club and was a model airplane enthusiast.

In addition to his wife, Charles is survived by five children, Shayne (Lisa) Bacon of California, Chris (Christina) Bacon of Mystic, Todd Bacon of Norwich, Gina (Santiago) Britos of Norwich, and Elizabeth Hansen of New London; a sister, Barbara Engelbreth of Hortonville, Wis.; a daughter-in-law, Cheryl Bacon of Westport, and 13 grandchildren.

He was predeceased by a son, Jeffrey Bacon.

Family and friends are invited to a visitation from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. today, Dec. 22, at Cummings-Gagne Funeral Home, 82 Cliff St., Norwich. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. on Friday at the funeral home. Burial will military honors will be after the service in Maplewood Cemetery, Norwich.

For online obituary and to share a condolence with the family, please visit www.cummings-gagnefh.com
Published in The Day on December 22, 2011

Chimera

Re: Charlie Bacon
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2011, 04:41 »
Back in my young and stupid days (the mid to late 70's), Charlie helped give me a sense of perspective on what I was doing as a young HP Tech.  I've told stories about him (good ones, of course) for years.

While I know he will be missed by those who knew him well and those who loved him, also know that his legacy lives on in those of us he helped form all those years ago.

If God needs an HP Tech in Heaven, He has found a good one.  If all He needs is a good soul, He has an even better one.

Michael Kreisher

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
Re: Charlie Bacon
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2011, 04:31 »
Cecile,
I am sorry for your loss.  May you find strength and comfort in your family,friends and Faith.

We Now have another Patron Saint to Look after us HPs here on earth.

He was a good man.

Finni
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?