Reference, Questions and Help > Picture Help

Hmmm Why Can't I View Pictures?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fermi2:
Well the first one I tried to open had 3 women in orange vests. When they didn't open I randomly tried others. None of them worked.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Broadzilla on Dec 29, 2011, 04:31 ---Well the first one I tried to open had 3 women in orange vests.

--- End quote ---

If you happen to see those photo's again, see if you still have the issue.  I want to make sure the permissions on the server are not FUBAR.  I was monkeying with them recently.

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: Broadzilla on Dec 29, 2011, 04:31 ---Well the first one I tried to open had 3 women in orange vests. When they didn't open I randomly tried others. None of them worked.

--- End quote ---

http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/displayimage-51-7704.html#top_display_media

???

Fermi2:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Dec 29, 2011, 05:42 ---You sure that was NukeWorker, and not some NSFW site? lol  If you happen to see those photo's again, see if you still have the issue.  I want to make sure the permissions on the server are not FUBAR.  I was monkeying with them recently.

--- End quote ---

It was the one that UncaBuffalo posted just above this post.

Rennhack:
Can you see that image now?  Are you at a divverent location/computer than you were when it wouldn't let you?  Were you logged in then/now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version