Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Prayers for Dawn Sass Everly

Author Topic: Prayers for Dawn Sass Everly  (Read 4929 times)

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Prayers for Dawn Sass Everly
« on: Dec 28, 2011, 09:20 »
Dawn, who is the daughter of the late Debbie Sass is facing yet another trial in her life; she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer several weeks ago and is scheduled for surgery January 10th, and then will begin several rounds of treatment.

Dawn along with her husband Bill and three beautiful children Cyndi, Jack and Debbie could use all the well wishes, good thoughts and prayers that you can spare.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: Prayers for Dawn Sass Everly
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2011, 10:24 »
Will be praying for you and your family in your time of need.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2012, 04:30 »
Dawn: I just saw this post! My heart goes out to you and I will pray for your health. Be well...

Steve B.
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2012, 08:43 »
We went through this 1.5 years ago.  Keep a positive attitude and listen to your doctors.  Thoughts and prayers.
LM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?