Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Happy New Year honeypot

Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 8909 times)

Fermi2

Happy New Year
« on: Dec 31, 2011, 12:45 »
You merry and sarcastic bunch of nuclear losers :)

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2011, 01:20 »
Same to you, you grumpy old fart...  ;)
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Fermi2

« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2011, 02:53 »
Hey I'm not grumpy!

Offline Gamecock

• Gold Member
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2011, 03:15 »
Hey I'm not grumpy!

Gonna ring in the New Year with that Goldmembership you promised?
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

Fermi2

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2011, 03:24 »
The promise was if my friend made her goal. Which she didn't. The only guarantee based on that.
Anything else was a probably. But yep. Most likely when I get back from Ohio!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2011, 05:36 »
Happy New year to all on "Curmugeons-R-Us".

:old: [GH] [coffee]

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Dec 31, 2011, 07:47 »
Hey I'm not grumpy! 

Ain't exactly an "old fart" yet (unless it's left over from this AM)!

However, a very Happy 2012 to all - keep smiling, laughing, joking, doing the best with the situation at hand, and most important give thanks every day when you wake up looking at the green side of the grass!
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Offline tigger

• Moderate User
« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2012, 01:37 »
Happy New Year everyone. Whether you are out on the town tonight or at work keeping the lights on, stay safe, happy and healthy! May each and every one of you have a wonderful year to come!

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #8 on: Jan 01, 2012, 05:00 »
Happy New Year to young and old, grumpy and cheerful, Democrat and Republican (you, too Marlin.)
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Jan 01, 2012, 08:06 »
I'm surprised no one commented on my 'baby new year' NukeWorker guy, or the falling confetti.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 01, 2012, 09:10 »
I'm surprised no one commented on my 'baby new year' NukeWorker guy, or the falling confetti.

That's what happens when you keep exceding expectations... nobody notices except when you fall short.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #11 on: Jan 01, 2012, 10:08 »

Actually, after the Christmas snowflakes I was kind'a expecting it!  The flying X-boxes did startle me though!  Another great year ahead.
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #12 on: Jan 01, 2012, 11:55 »
Happy New Year ya'll! We had a great one, rang it in 4 hours early due to Althea and Dorie, good thing cause they had worn us out! Woke up to a beautiful day here in SC with picnic weather.

Ate lunch with part of family with fried chicken, field peas and rice, collards, green beans, baked sweet taters and homemade cornbread.

Y'all have the best year ever...

atomicarcheologist

« Reply #13 on: Jan 04, 2012, 03:32 »
Had I been on here, maybe I would have commented.  But, there was way too much confetti, fireworks, and assorted activity where I was to try and do anything with my fingers (besides keeping them warm) such as keyboard activity.   ;)  Everyone keep their NYE resolutions and make the BRT safe.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?