Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Post about employer study difference in Navy Nukes pre/post 1992

Author Topic: Post about employer study difference in Navy Nukes pre/post 1992  (Read 5077 times)

DSO

Can anyone paste the Nuke Worker forum link to the post about the findings of the quality of Navy Nukes being higher 1992 and prior? Thanks...I did search I cant find it

DSO

It was a blurb a while back from Marssism(I think) about an employer having done a study on Navy Nukes and the notable decline in quality (in general) in Navy Nukes completing the pipeline post-1992.....what happened to Marssism, I cant find him?
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012, 06:34 by DSO »

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
I think he Deleted all of his posts for some reason.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
It was a blurb a while back from Marssism(I think) about an employer having done a study on Navy Nukes and the notable decline in quality (in general) in Navy Nukes completing the pipeline post-1992.....what happened to Marssism, I cant find him?

If it was a formal study, the post and its link are probably lost in the mists of time. I do know of a recent informal thread where he and others discussed it....

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?