Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu West Valley Lodging
honeypot

Author Topic: West Valley Lodging  (Read 6096 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
West Valley Lodging
« on: Dec 12, 2005, 10:59 »
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2007, 10:53 by Camella Black »

Offline Llama

• License Termination Manager
  • Moderate User
  • Have you hugged a llama today?
West Valley
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2005, 11:23 »
I was up there a few years ago. I stayed at a B&B in the town next to the site. The lady charged $35 a day and that included a hot breakfast, and home cooked dinner. She even packed a lunch for us. I can find out the name and address if anyone is interested. I'll have to look it up (the brain cells aren't as responsive when you get to be my age).

dgo

info about work at west valley
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2008, 01:10 »
I would like information about the site and working conditions at west valley have job offer to start work at the site SR-RCT on 10- 27-08

bklemm

Re: West Valley Lodging
« Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2009, 06:52 »
Very clean and comfortable condo in Ellicottville.  More info at www.bobrentals.com or call 814.873.3312.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?