Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Eligibility Questions
honeypot

Author Topic: Eligibility Questions  (Read 17670 times)

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
Re: Eligibility Questions
« Reply #25 on: Jan 26, 2012, 02:12 »
There are crap people in every job in the navy. Thats all Im saying. Won't hurt to get a "second opinion"

"chill...."

Offline DockeTT

• Light User
« Reply #26 on: Jan 26, 2012, 02:26 »
There are crap people in every job in the navy. Thats all Im saying. Won't hurt to get a "second opinion"

"chill...."

haha, I think everyone is perfectly calm here.  Just trying to explain to you what may have happened in that kids recruiting office, and explain to him that depending on who the NO came from you may be wasting a lot of his time and/or money having him run around talking to a lot of different people and enrolling in classes that may do no good.

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #27 on: Jan 27, 2012, 11:30 »
haha, I think everyone is perfectly calm here.  Just trying to explain to you what may have happened in that kids recruiting office, and explain to him that depending on who the NO came from you may be wasting a lot of his time and/or money having him run around talking to a lot of different people and enrolling in classes that may do no good.

Well here I was throwing chairs, smashing my keyboard, and banging my head against the wall. Dont I feel silly :p

I agree with you, but only that recruiter knows for sure, and we all know how open and honest recruiters are ;)

ctigerdad

« Reply #28 on: Feb 23, 2012, 10:12 »
My first post on the forum.  If I am not in the right spot, I'm sure someone will let me know.  My situation is that my son is looking to go Nuke.  He scored 94 on ASVAB and his recruiter told him he qualified alpha for the nuke program.  He does have 3 or less times of casual marijuana use.  No police record, just admitting this on his own volition.  However, for Nuke program, I believe he will have to get a waiver for the drug use.  Right?  His recruiter wants him to go to MEPS next week and told him he would try to get him the nuke program but he would have to sign a contract and select a job at MEPS.  I have been told by others that he should only sign if the nuke program is in his contract.  Any advice?

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #29 on: Feb 23, 2012, 10:16 »
I have been told by others that he should only sign if the nuke program is in his contract.  Any advice?

Yes , see above.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?