Career Path > Different Country

Job in Japan?

<< < (2/2)

HydroDave63:
Basically what Snowman said. They are being paid about a dollar a millirem.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/world/japans-nuclear-temp-workers-exposed-to-unmeasured-risks-181692.html

IPREGEN:

--- Quote from: HouseDad on Jan 27, 2012, 10:30 ---あなたが読んで、日本語を話すことはできますか ?

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: HouseDad on Jan 27, 2012, 10:30 ---あなたが読んで、日本語を話すことはできますか ?

--- End quote ---

I did at one time but can now barely count to ten, just like my spanish from two years of it in High School.   ;)

Incline:
The rain will clean it up, at least the worst of it. I believe they are still trying to get a better handle on stopping the release. Like what was mentioned above, speak the language, work cheap, and have a CHP so you can be a consultant.

I would like go over and personally see how bad it is just to satisfy my own curiosity (like passing a bad car wreck), but their standards and culture are much different than ours and I don't believe I would care to actually work over there. I don't think workers are afforded the same rights in Japan as they are in the USA. I really think they are going to look in 3rd world countries for their labor on the clean up because workers from a country in turmoil will do the work and not complain as opposed to staying home in their tent and dodging bullets. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version