Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Gregory Mulleavy

Author Topic: Gregory Mulleavy  (Read 7720 times)

Offline nuclearpear

• Very Lite User
Gregory Mulleavy
« on: Jan 27, 2012, 12:46 »
 Gregory F. Mulleavy, 50, of Lambertville, MI, passed away Tuesday, January 24, 2012. Born January 3, 1962 in Camden, NJ,. Greg graduated from Shippensburg University in 1984 with a B.S. in Chemistry and then started a career in nuclear chemical engineering. He worked for numerous power plants, relocating to this area in 1998 working as an engineering supervisor for Fermi in Newport, MI.

Offline nuclearpear

• Very Lite User

radbrat

Re: Gregory Mulleavy
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2012, 03:04 »
Worked with Greg @ Fermi many times and am very saddened by this news. He was a true professional with a flair and passion for his chosen work. I will miss him greatly as will the Fermi station.
                                                                                             Steve Helms

BarryM

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2012, 10:32 »
Greg was a true professional and highly valued co-worker and friend.  Greg was the go-to guy for a wide range of plant information and he always made time to help his co-workers, even when he was swamped with his own responsibilities.  His passing is a terrible loss for his family and friends.

Barry Muller
Radiological Engineering
Fermi 2

Jr8black3

« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2012, 12:21 »
They really lost a great guy. I cant even say how many meetings I was in there and he always was very sharp. Fermi lost a great guy.

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Jan 31, 2012, 10:00 »
Worked with Greg for several years.  Wonderful person who will be very missed.
LM

Fermi2

« Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2012, 09:28 »
Heck of a good guy. He'll be missed.

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2012, 09:44 »
Mike,
Dennis Bergmooser's wife died Sat in a snowmobile accident.  A tough time at Fermi.
LM

Fermi2

« Reply #8 on: Feb 01, 2012, 09:51 »
Dang, I liked Dennis's wife and was very fond of Dennis too. :(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?