Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUF exam in Canada?

Author Topic: NUF exam in Canada?  (Read 4178 times)

kirik

NUF exam in Canada?
« on: Mar 17, 2012, 06:46 »
Hello,

I am currently looking for work and my dad has suggested that I should look into taking the NUF exam.  I am located in the Toronto, Canada area and was wondering if there was any way to take this test here.  I found nantel.org, but there doesn't seem to be any method of signing up.  Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: NUF exam in Canada?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2012, 10:58 »
1. NUF is for USA power plants.
2. NANTeL is for USA power plants.
3. The USA power plants sign you up on NANTeL when they hire you, and proctor the NUF testing, it is not distance learning.
4. If you ARE looking to work in the USA, and want to learn the material on the NUF so you can pass it when you are given the chance, we have free study guides and online practice tests here, in our study section (look for tab labled "Study" up top).
5. If you want the  Canadian equivalent of the NUF, I can't help you.

kirik

Re: NUF exam in Canada?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2012, 10:23 »
I thought that was the case regarding NANTeL.  I'm already going through the material available here in addition to some texts that I got my hands on  :)

Thank you very much!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?