Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Vermont Yankee, NSO, why salary so low? honeypot

Author Topic: Vermont Yankee, NSO, why salary so low?  (Read 5136 times)

Offline AirplaneCop

• Lurker
Vermont Yankee, NSO, why salary so low?
« on: Mar 06, 2012, 10:40 »
Can anyone confirm this is the correct salary for a NSO at the Vermont Yankee facility? I'm interested in making the switch from Law Enforcement to Physical Security but the job posting say's the salary starts at 12.00/hour and goes up to 14.60/hour once you enter the Union. Every other NSO job I've seen seems to start you out around $18/hour, why so low at Vermont Yankee? Don't know if I could survive off of that...

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Vermont Yankee, NSO, why salary so low?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2012, 01:36 »
I'm by no means an expert, but that seems pretty low. The two plants that I'm familiar with start out around $15, and they are located in between no and where

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?