Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Can I drag up from one plant to go work at another without complicating my badge

Poll

Can I drag up from one plant to work another without complicating my badge?

Yes
7 (70%)
NO
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Can I drag up from one plant to go work at another without complicating my badge  (Read 7465 times)

hayesc92

Can I drag up from one plant to go work at another without complicating my badge?

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Your badge will stop working anywhere from 1 to 30 days after you "drag up".  But, since you don't want to be there anymore, that shouldn't matter to you.
Getting a badge at the next site shouldn't be a problem.  You have the right to quit a job in this country.  It isn't a crime.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
I would suggest you give your badge to security on your way out, and inform them that you will not be returning, and that they should deactivate it.

vikingfan

a number of years ago i dragged up from peach bottom to go to Kewaunee. left my badge at peach and had no problem getting badged at Kewaunee.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
I would suggest you give your badge to security on your way out, and inform them that you will not be returning, and that they should deactivate it.
That's a good idea.
If you just drop it off, it might stay active for 30 days, which could delay processing at the next site.  But, if you tell them you're done, they usually deactivate it right away.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

stownsend

In Mid Feb you were concerned about being denied a security clearance and now three weeks later you're concerned about dragging up on your current job. Do you have any more info?

hayesc92

In Mid Feb you were concerned about being denied a security clearance and now three weeks later you're concerned about dragging up on your current job. Do you have any more info?

Your math is not very good is it...it was five and a half weeks ago...not three and if I want to go home to work at my home plant I will....it's home...you know the place where your family and friends are...if your going to have a condescending tone about someones difficulties at least get your facts correct.

Offline tntplayer

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Dragging up from one place to work at another should not hurt your access situatiion as long as you turn in your badge to security as was suggested by previous posts.  Security doesn't care that you drug up, they might care about why you left and that it was your decision not someone else's.

stownsend

Your math is not very good is it...it was five and a half weeks ago...not three and if I want to go home to work at my home plant I will....it's home...you know the place where your family and friends are...if your going to have a condescending tone about someones difficulties at least get your facts correct.
Feb 5 you still had not heard why you were denied a security clearance.I can't imagine you getting hired,in-processed and cleared in the next two weeks but you openly asked about it affecting some clearance you got. Nobody said you couldn't go home.Just put on your big boy pants and go without asking us.You don't seem to be able to hold a job long though.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?