Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Physical Requirements
honeypot

Author Topic: Physical Requirements  (Read 726 times)

Offline BobCat

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Physical Requirements
« on: Aug 11, 2023, 03:01 »
Good Afternoon, I have been chasing an AO position for 3 years and believe I am about to be extended the opportunity. I have a concern and am hoping for some insight. I have not great hearing. (Tinnitus). It’s not awful but when I do hearing test they always tell me that my hearing is bad.

Could I be rejected for this?

Offline maaron1300

• Lurker
Re: Physical Requirements
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2023, 01:07 »
Which site are you getting the position at? I just started looking at switching over to nuclear and passed my POSS but was skipped over due to me living in another state and them having to start the next AO class in the next month.
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2023, 01:10 by maaron1300 »

Offline Coaster

• Very Lite User
Re: Physical Requirements
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2024, 07:58 »
I was NLO initial training class with a legally deaf guy who had to wear hearing aids. It's definitely possible that you will be fine.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?