Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Kathleen Harding

Author Topic: Kathleen Harding  (Read 9251 times)

tera_rogue

Kathleen Harding
« on: Mar 30, 2012, 10:50 »

Prayers please for my dear friend Kathleen Harding who just pulled through a life or death surgery ..... she is still not out of the woods and has a very long recovery ahead of her. We are all so upset ..... Kathy has been going to different doctors explaining the problems and pain concerning her stomach for some time now ..... of course they found nothing and cleared her for work, even though She pleaded with them to run more tests! We all know what doctors think when they do not find anything! Well, Sunday, March 25, Kathy was at work at Fermi, bent over and POW! Kathy's stomach split open dumping her stomach contents out into her abdomen. The doctors actually told her that they did not think she would survive the surgery, Kathy said it was the worst moment in her life knowing that she might never see her family again. When I talked to Kathy Thursday morning, she wanted me to thank everyone for their prayers and to please keep praying for her. I told her not to worry, the floodgates in heaven will have to be opened to receive all the prayers for her. I know we can pray Kathy through this, pray to keep infection from developing, Kathy still has a very long road of recovery ahead ♥

Jr8black3

Re: Kathleen Harding
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2012, 11:52 »
I've known about this for a few days and held off posting on here till her family was all contacted. She does have a very tough road ahead of her, but every prayer helps.

Kath is a very strong person with a strong will.

Kath is not oinly a fellow road tech. but somebody I grew up with over in Bridgman Michigan.

Kath, may the lord watch over you.

Kevin

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2012, 08:46 »
 :( if anyone has hospital information could you please pass it on!!!
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2012, 08:48 by rocknrollrick »
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

radbrat

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2012, 10:17 »
Rick, She's in St Vincents in Toledo, may or may not be discharged today/monday. Her daughter and cousin were flown in to keep her company and not be alone during this time.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 02, 2012, 06:11 »
Kathleen, we all will be praying for your return to good health!!
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2012, 06:12 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2012, 07:29 »
Kathleen, please get better. We are praying for you.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #6 on: Apr 04, 2012, 03:06 »
gotcha in prayer.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Jr8black3

« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2012, 08:05 »
Your still in my prayers homie!!! Don't ever forget it..

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #8 on: Apr 05, 2012, 12:27 »
Hey Sweetie,
Hope you're doing better and Godspeed in your recovery.

Finni
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: Apr 06, 2012, 11:26 »
Spoke with Kathleen she is doing better and is in rehab. She will be in hospital until her incision heals all the way. Better days to come ;D
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #10 on: Apr 18, 2012, 04:04 »
Hello All
this is Kat and i am finally home from the hospital after almost a month ! I wanted to reach out and thank everyone that prayed for me and for all the well wishes also. It means the world to me and i am so very grateful. Im still doing physical therapy and wound care but i am on the road to recovery. The Doc's say it will be about 3 months before i am 100 percent. Again, many many thanks and i am humbled by all the support and love

Kat !
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

vikingfan

« Reply #11 on: Apr 18, 2012, 05:42 »
kath,

it's really great knowing that your are recovering well !! I enjoyed our conversation last weekend. keep your spirits up and get healthy and i will see you on the road somewhere soon.

Jr8black3

« Reply #12 on: Apr 20, 2012, 06:31 »
Been doing this for 26 years and it cuts deep to see yet another friend hurting,,, Kath,, glad your doing better..

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?