Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Hiring Freeze honeypot

Author Topic: Hiring Freeze  (Read 11056 times)

s3n3ta1

Hiring Freeze
« on: Nov 07, 2010, 03:36 »
I've heard that there is a hiring freeze at ANO in regards to the recent AO positions.  Anyone heard of this and have any insight?

smith8422

Re: Hiring Freeze
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2010, 08:17 »
I was called nov. 9 to come down and do my background check, ffd, ect. I will go down nov. 15 to do all of this. She didnt say anything about a hiring freeze when she called.

smith8422

30378wby

Re: Hiring Freeze
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2010, 10:51 »
AFAIK, no hiring freeze for operators at any of the entergy southern plants at all.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?