Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Catawba Station
honeypot

Author Topic: Catawba Station  (Read 4301 times)

Offline James Brian

• Lurker
Catawba Station
« on: Feb 19, 2013, 02:49 »
Hi everyone!!  New here and currently a NSO in the midwest. Just wondering if anyone knows if Catawba has in-house security or if they are contracted out and if so to who?  Can't seem to find any good info on the net so just thought I would ask here.  I have no current plans on relocating I was just curious. I do have family in the area so just wanted to explore possible options.  Thanks!! James

Offline spentfuel

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Catawba Station
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2013, 12:13 »
Catawba has in house security but I think they also have supplemental contract positions that are through TPS.

hope that helps

sf

ISOCS

« Reply #2 on: Feb 19, 2013, 06:44 »
Catawba has in-house security and security officers are employed by Duke Energy (previously named Duke Power).

ISOCS

Offline James Brian

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 2013, 06:15 »
Thanks for the responses!!  I will keep an eye on the job postings at Duke's website. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?