Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Exposure records

Author Topic: Exposure records  (Read 6058 times)

Offline rcr26

• Very Lite User
Exposure records
« on: Apr 06, 2012, 07:19 »
Been out of RP business for 19 years. Going to get back in by the fall outage season. Having  a time getting some exposure records. Sent form to derek.hagermeyer@orise.orau.gov and have not received a reply in 3 weeks. Needing exposure record for Limerick 88-89 and McGuire 90-93. Have received records for Calvert Cliffs but it took 2 week of them looking thru the archives to find them. If anyone has contact numbers please respond. Also any big changes since 93.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Exposure records
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2012, 02:20 »

Offline rcr26

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2012, 09:49 »
As I stated I did fill out the individual form with a copy of drivers license and emailed it to Derek,Hagermeyer@orise.orau.gov. twice. No response.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2012, 02:36 »
Ok, so you filled out the online form, and clicked 'submit request'.  Then you printed out the release form and faxed it to FAX: 865-241-4924, and if you had questions, you called phone: 865-241-3620 (or 865-241-3615).  Is that correct?

The next step I would take is to contact the people here:

https://www.reirs.com/requests.htm

or

https://www.reirs.com/contact-us.html

etm

« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2012, 10:32 »
Not sure if Oak Ridge is similar to Hanford in this regard.  But if it is, it will take a bit longer.  When I requested my records from Hanford, it took about 3 months as it was routed through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Good idea to have the information and while most places still ask for it, I don't believe these days that it is required to start.  They should work off an estimate.  The biggest concern is current calendar year.

Offline rcr26

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2012, 08:56 »
Just to let everyone know I received my records today. Come to find out he was on vacation that is why the delay.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2012, 09:55 »
Thank you for the update.

Offline rcr26

• Very Lite User
« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2012, 05:15 »
Well received records from Oakridge  and there were 2 missing from Calvert Cliffs. The one I had is the same one I had to send to CC  for them to try to find the rest and the other CC can not find in their system. Amazing since I had over 3 years at Calvert in 3 visits. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?