Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Happy Easter

Author Topic: Happy Easter  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Happy Easter
« on: Apr 08, 2012, 12:13 »
   Happy Easter. My grandkids are 500 miles away, but I am getting lots of texts and pictures, smart phones certainly have changed the celebration of any holiday. I can remember when you had to be patient for over busy phone lines to open up so you could call your grand parents. Now six year olds use mom and dads cell phone to send pictures of their Easter egg hunt and text holiday greetings. Today will be a little atypical for me as as I will spend part of it at the birthday party of a 99 year old submarine veteran.

Here's hoping you all have a very fulfilling and atypical Easter of your own.

Offline Styrofoam

• Moderate User
Re: Happy Easter
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2012, 12:24 »
I'm having an atypical Easter as well. I'm at NNPTC playing DnD.

drayer54

« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2012, 03:35 »
Beautiful weather and the boy didn't say a peep in church! He sat still the entire time. That was my Easter present!

Happy Easter to all of you!!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2012, 05:05 »
....Today will be a little atypical for me as as I will spend part of it at the birthday party of a 99 year old submarine veteran.....

B/R to Charlie,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?