duke99301

DUI
« on: Apr 18, 2012, 11:40 »
1: my step boy got a DUI
2:he went through rehab.
3:he was going to traing this summer.
4: he took the ard program .
5: lost his driving privilege .
6: has all his paper work showing he has done rehab.
He has never had a clearance before how will this affect him?
Can some who has gone through give advice so I can help him .
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:42 by duke99301 »

Graphic

Re: DUI
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 09:11 »
It all depends on how long ago the DUI was.. the rest of his criminal history.. and what plant he is trying to hire on with. Since you didn't give many more details than that I will pretty much give you a short version. It's definitely possible but he will have a mountain to climb to get on if it was within the past 5 years... Substance abuse eval(out of pocket expense) , 5 year work history for background check.. psych interview.. if granted access he will be thrown in the follow up pool (more random testing).

Offline Deltabronco

• Very Lite User
  • Security Shift Sgt
Re: DUI
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2012, 09:18 »
The best he can do is disclose it.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?