Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu 2nd Security Clearance Interview

Author Topic: 2nd Security Clearance Interview  (Read 7007 times)

Offline nquinn

• Very Lite User
2nd Security Clearance Interview
« on: May 02, 2012, 09:40 »
I am currently in the investigation process for a security clearance with Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory. I filled out my eQIP last November and had my interview with OPM shortly afterwards. Since then I've just been waiting. Now, I have a call from the company saying the government wants to schedule an interview. So far no one has told me which agency is doing this or the reason/topic to be discussed. Anybody know if this is at all normal and who I could contact to determine the agency and reason? Thank you in advance.

Offline gsamelon

• Light User
Re: 2nd Security Clearance Interview
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:46 »
I wouldn't worry.  I was a Security Officer in the Navy for a few years and have processed several guys through the Security Clearance process.  If it is a question regarding your past - just make sure you are 100% honest, because they probably know more than what you can remember.  It may be though just a routine interview.  The process that they go through seems to be different for every candidate and often depends who they have been able to contact, so it might just be a final interview to collaborate what others have said about you.

If it was something that would disqualify you, they wouldn't waste their time coming back to you.  Just be honest and open.

Hope that helps.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?