Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu PHQ Question  

Author Topic: PHQ Question  (Read 4304 times)

Offline confused

• Lurker
PHQ Question
« on: May 09, 2012, 06:02 »
I'm filling out my PHQ and came across a question that I am confused about:

Been subject to a law enforcement authority or court of law action for alcohol or drug use related to any of the following:

The use, sale or possession of Illegal Drugs? Yes No
The abuse of legal drugs or alcohol? Yes No
The refusal to take a drug or alcohol test? Yes No

I was arrested for a DUI April of 11' but the charges were dismissed (not a plea bargain and did not pay a court fine or take any alcohol classes) and I will mention that arrest in the part that asks if i was arrested for anything but in regards to this question no court of law action was taken against me for this mishap so should I say no? I'm just confused because I have been arrested for a DUI but was not charged with anything so I don't know how to answer this....

Graphic

Re: PHQ Question
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:55 »
You would mark 'yes' to the abuse of legal drugs/alcohol. You were subject to law enforcement authority when you were arrested. Obviously sicne it was dismissed it won't have as much bearing on you but it still has to be listed.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?