Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Pay By Check  

Author Topic: Pay By Check  (Read 9299 times)

Offline ALARA DOG

• Very Lite User
Pay By Check
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:34 »
Can I pay for a gold membership and study CD by check? I do not like using my credit card online.

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
Re: Pay By Check
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 03:57 »
Send Mike Rennhack an email and he will help you out.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline ALARA DOG

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 05:20 »
I have tried sending him a message direct but keep getting the following message for the verification:
"The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture" Is there a specific format i.e. letters in shaded boxes are caps?

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 05:43 »
Try the PM function, i.e., Send This Member a PM! 
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 05:53 »
I have tried sending him a message direct but keep getting the following message for the verification:
"The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture" Is there a specific format i.e. letters in shaded boxes are caps?

Find a post by Mike or go to the members list and click on "Rennhack" or go to member search and enter Rennhack.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search

Scroll down to "Send this member a personal message." and click it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:56 by Marlin »

Offline ALARA DOG

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 06:18 »
Thanks for the help, I tried the PM route but still get the error message when I input the letters. I was a member several years ago and the site was simpler but worked?

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 06:26 »
Thanks for the help, I tried the PM route but still get the error message when I input the letters. I was a member several years ago and the site was simpler but worked?

Input letters? You should have a diologue box that is preaddressed when you click on  "Send this member a personal message."

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 07:00 »

What browser/OS are you using? Try sending me a PM.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 09:20 »
I got all 6 or 7 of the PM's.

He gets a captcha verification because he is a new/light user. It prevents spam.

You can send me a Check.
http://www.nukeworker.com/policy/contact_information.shtml

This message board is for Job Board help.  Could we get a moderator to move it to the proper location.

Offline ALARA DOG

• Very Lite User
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 05:13 »
Send it where? There is no address listed in the link. Also sorry you got all those messages but there was nothing showing they went through.

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 06:59 »
Send it where? There is no address listed in the link. Also sorry you got all those messages but there was nothing showing they went through.

Lou,  I understand that you had no way to know the messages went through.  Its obviously some weird software issue.  If it told you there was a problem, it shouldn't have sent them.  It's no big deal.

Smart people has furnished you the link from the contact us page, that deals with payment problems, which includes our contact information for payment issues.  It is on the right hand side of the page, below my picture. ;)

If you would like to talk to me personally, afternoons and evenings are the best time to call.  In the mornings I am in meetings and all calls go to voice mail.

Offline ALARA DOG

• Very Lite User
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 07:16 »
Got it, thank you both. :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?