Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu OPG NOIT interview, waiting to hear back  

Author Topic: OPG NOIT interview, waiting to hear back  (Read 50187 times)

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
Re: OPG NOIT interview, waiting to hear back
« Reply #25 on: Jun 21, 2012, 11:51 »
Interview i think went great. Nothing else extra just that its a january start and i think if you work out good you have a chance at another outage late on in the year. Thats all I know. Good luck again.

Offline turbod

• Lurker
« Reply #26 on: Jul 05, 2012, 11:23 »
Yes for rad tech, July 4th.

How did the interview go? Did they give you any more information on when training would start etc?

I had my interview on June 26 and they told me I should know in 2 to 3 days but sounds like they are still interviewing.

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #27 on: Jul 05, 2012, 02:55 »
Yeh I had heard someone had an int. on the 4th or some date like that. I heard back from them and basically was to get my nuclear security clearance in order and to wait for further instruction.

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #28 on: Sep 07, 2012, 05:17 »
I knew already, but got the official "thanks but no thanks" email from HR for the NOIT, anyone hear anything?

Offline stew

• Very Lite User
« Reply #29 on: Sep 07, 2012, 07:48 »
Very funny. I got my email today as well. This was from last December and people were hired and started in April for these positions. I was told only 17 were hired last year.

I just started my 2nd year of the PET program at Durham. I'm hoping to get into the intern program or hired next year.

I've heard the Bruce is going to hire a ton of NOIT's next spring...not sure how accurate that is.

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #30 on: Feb 18, 2013, 01:01 »
Hey, anyone from the 2012 recruitment make the cut and start at OPG? Is there anyone in here that had an interview this year (2013) for the NOIT Recruitment and is just waiting to hear back? I didn't make the cut last year but I'm waiting to hear back for this recruitment, I feel I had an awesome interview this time around.

Offline jusfro87

• Very Lite User
« Reply #31 on: Mar 05, 2013, 05:44 »
I had an interview for rad tech in spring of 2012. Didn't hear anything back so I assume I didn't get it, even though I have yet to get the official thank you but no thanks email.

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #32 on: Mar 06, 2013, 05:11 »
Yeah I had that interview too. Waited a very long time but got an email stating that they no longer accept outside temps and they wanted PWU workers. I put my name in for the PWU but haven't heard anything back. My references were just checked for the NOIT position so just a waiting game now, here's to hoping!

Offline pboone84

• Lurker
« Reply #33 on: Mar 12, 2013, 11:39 »
Hi Marcus67,

I plan on applying next time around for the NOIT jobs and I was wondering what kind of math/logic or company details I should brush up on for the apptitude test?

Good luck on your app!

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #34 on: Apr 08, 2013, 07:03 »
Well talked to HR, congrats to the successful candidates, I for one am not one of them lol.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?