Facility & Company Information > Canada

OPG NOIT interview, waiting to hear back

<< < (7/7)

Marcus67:
Hey, anyone from the 2012 recruitment make the cut and start at OPG? Is there anyone in here that had an interview this year (2013) for the NOIT Recruitment and is just waiting to hear back? I didn't make the cut last year but I'm waiting to hear back for this recruitment, I feel I had an awesome interview this time around.

jusfro87:
I had an interview for rad tech in spring of 2012. Didn't hear anything back so I assume I didn't get it, even though I have yet to get the official thank you but no thanks email.

Marcus67:
Yeah I had that interview too. Waited a very long time but got an email stating that they no longer accept outside temps and they wanted PWU workers. I put my name in for the PWU but haven't heard anything back. My references were just checked for the NOIT position so just a waiting game now, here's to hoping!

pboone84:
Hi Marcus67,

I plan on applying next time around for the NOIT jobs and I was wondering what kind of math/logic or company details I should brush up on for the apptitude test?

Good luck on your app!

Marcus67:
Well talked to HR, congrats to the successful candidates, I for one am not one of them lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version