Facility & Company Information > Canada

OPG NOIT interview, waiting to hear back

<< < (2/7) > >>

Marcus67:
Yeah well something to hear would be welcome, either to move on or start working, preferably working lol. You apply for the rad tech posting they just took down? I've just got a confirmation from applying so far, I dont expect to hear anything for a while as the posting just closed a few days ago.

blurjaysfan21:
No I didnt as it wasnt a permanent

blurjaysfan21:
so they have sent out offers already for the first start date, also they have cut the number of people there hiring probably due to internals

Marcus67:
Damn, well I was under the understanding that the start date for Darlington is in Sept. Does that mean its still hopeful that some time in the summer calls might go out for that start date? Did you get the job or did someone fill you in from the inside that calls went out? I write for the rad tech position on monday too so not all hope is lost for getting in. I hope they keep a short list of candidates for later on in the year to hire off of as they need operators!

blurjaysfan21:
I havnt recieved an offer, but we will know hopfully in the next couple of weeks on the sept start date. Did you check to see if your security clearance went through ? You can always contact HR and see where you stand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version