Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu SRO Interviews: Simulator/Simulation Portions of the Assessment Interview honeypot

Author Topic: SRO Interviews: Simulator/Simulation Portions of the Assessment Interview  (Read 4404 times)

Offline elephant

• Lurker
Has anyone ever heard of a simulator or simulation portion of an SRO assessment interview? I am curious as to what this entails and if there is any way to prepare. Thanks!  ;D

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
You mean a leadership simulation? Yes, I did, with Exelon. We were told not to talk about it to new candidates, sorry. :) Just go into it with a good attitude and have fun.

I also had to do a "disaster drill" simulation, where I was like the head of FEMA or something, and I had to coordinate the disaster response for some town. It was also fun.

Good luck.

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline Bleyse

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
As a part of our assessment for upgrade to RO (which is the same evaluation given to instant SROs at my plant) there was a computer scenario where you had to man the controls of an Apollo mission simulator and guide the capsule through an atmosphere reentry.  Or maybe it was land it on the moon.  It wasn't too bad, a lot like a video game.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?