Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu new here, applied for Nuclear security officer...need advise.

Author Topic: new here, applied for Nuclear security officer...need advise.  (Read 5544 times)

Offline martinm878

• Very Lite User
Hey everybody, well I'm new to this forum and i recently applied for a NSO position in Florida, i have and still work at the plant but with another security company and finally the opportunity opened up and i applied, hopefully i hear back from them...my question is i know there's a testing phase they go thru, but what kind of testing will they administer????  is there any way i can prepare for these test, besides the handgun, rifle, and physical courses, I'm talking about those oral test given is there some sort of study guide i can use??? well ill appreciate any info, thank you all.

Offline martinm878

• Very Lite User
anyone???

Offline Wojo

• Gold Member
Be patient.  You are not being ignored.  One of the security SMEs should come poking around the site soon.  I am a rad guy, as are most of the posters here so we have no business giving you advice on facility security or safeguards stuff.
Lost my boots in transit, pile of smokin leather, nailed the retreads to my feet and prayed for better weather - J Garcia

Offline martinm878

• Very Lite User
thank you sir.

Offline Deltabronco

• Very Lite User
  • Security Shift Sgt
The oral tests are TPE's. But everything should be given to you before you take the test. That is the only oral tests I know of. Others are CBT or written. I test for my job at least 144 times a year. TPE'S are the only oral.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?