Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Want to get into the NSO industry  

Author Topic: Want to get into the NSO industry  (Read 4649 times)

Offline mmcgowan0204

• Lurker
Want to get into the NSO industry
« on: Jul 17, 2012, 06:54 »
I am very new to this and I am trying to get some information and direction from the experienced people on these forums. 

A little background on myself:
I am a Staff Sergeant on active duty in the Army and have been in going on 11 years.  I have extensive weapons experience and multiple deployments in combat environments.  I also have a active security clearance as well.  I have no negative impacts to my record such as Article 15s, UCMJ, and etc.  I have about a year and a half left in the military.

I have tried to do as much research as possible on this career field.  I would like to work for Duke Power in Oconee, South Carolina due to the fact that it is close to family and I want to have my family close to them.  I know that Total ProtectionS(TPS) does contracting security for the Oconee station.  My Dad used to work security there and left in '89 to join the Sheriff Department and has been there ever since.  He still has close friends there in security at the Oconee Station.  How do I go about finding out prerequisites, qualifications, what the company is looking for, and etc?

Any help that anyone can provide would be great.  I am going to continue to do research and find out more but any help is awesome.

Offline Homer S.

• Light User
Re: Want to get into the NSO industry
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2012, 01:01 »
He still has close friends there in security at the Oconee Station.

Ask your dad's friends. 

Offline Deltabronco

• Very Lite User
  • Security Shift Sgt
Re: Want to get into the NSO industry
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2012, 09:02 »
Securitas at Sharon Harris ( New Hill NC )is hiring.  They start at 18 hr. seen alot of guys come in with no exp. just a clean background.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?