Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Contract Negotiations
honeypot

Author Topic: Contract Negotiations  (Read 27344 times)

Offline shiine8

• Light User
  • it aint pretty
Re: Contract Negotiations
« Reply #25 on: Jul 20, 2012, 10:49 »
Boy, I wish we made the money people say we do!!! Trust me, nobody in 369 at Pilgrim makes $60.Hr and as far as the average of $122K, they surely included management in that number.What Entergy always fails to tell is how much overtime is worked to make $120K/yr. A very large percentage of that is forced overtime, due to cutbacks of personnel. I've averaged over 350hours of OT/Yr for 12 years now.
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2012, 11:25 by shiine8 »

Offline jams723

• Moderate User
« Reply #26 on: Jul 24, 2012, 11:03 »
Boy, I wish we made the money people say we do!!! Trust me, nobody in 369 at Pilgrim makes $60.Hr and as far as the average of $122K, they surely included management in that number.What Entergy always fails to tell is how much overtime is worked to make $120K/yr. A very large percentage of that is forced overtime, due to cutbacks of personnel. I've averaged over 350hours of OT/Yr for 12 years n

Hmmm... If you work rotating shift work then the built i. OT is 200 hours.... You averaged 150 additional hours of OT?

Offline shiine8

• Light User
  • it aint pretty
« Reply #27 on: Jul 26, 2012, 02:11 »
I don't work a rotating shift

Offline jams723

• Moderate User
« Reply #28 on: Jul 27, 2012, 08:19 »
I don't work a rotating shift

Are you barganing unit and subject to the rules off callout per the union contract?  If so, do allyour peers have the same or more OT?

Offline shiine8

• Light User
  • it aint pretty
« Reply #29 on: Aug 03, 2012, 11:04 »
I am bargaining unit, can not be called in and our average OT is 300-400 hours/yr. Of course there are differences some people want OT others don't. I have never had the most OT at the end of the year.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?