Facility & Company Information > Pilgrim

Contract Negotiations

<< < (6/6)

shiine8:
Boy, I wish we made the money people say we do!!! Trust me, nobody in 369 at Pilgrim makes $60.Hr and as far as the average of $122K, they surely included management in that number.What Entergy always fails to tell is how much overtime is worked to make $120K/yr. A very large percentage of that is forced overtime, due to cutbacks of personnel. I've averaged over 350hours of OT/Yr for 12 years now.

jams723:

--- Quote from: shiine8 on Jul 20, 2012, 10:49 ---Boy, I wish we made the money people say we do!!! Trust me, nobody in 369 at Pilgrim makes $60.Hr and as far as the average of $122K, they surely included management in that number.What Entergy always fails to tell is how much overtime is worked to make $120K/yr. A very large percentage of that is forced overtime, due to cutbacks of personnel. I've averaged over 350hours of OT/Yr for 12 years n

--- End quote ---

Hmmm... If you work rotating shift work then the built i. OT is 200 hours.... You averaged 150 additional hours of OT?

shiine8:
I don't work a rotating shift

jams723:

--- Quote from: shiine8 on Jul 26, 2012, 02:11 ---I don't work a rotating shift

--- End quote ---

Are you barganing unit and subject to the rules off callout per the union contract?  If so, do allyour peers have the same or more OT?

shiine8:
I am bargaining unit, can not be called in and our average OT is 300-400 hours/yr. Of course there are differences some people want OT others don't. I have never had the most OT at the end of the year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version