Career Path > Resume & Interview

Resume Advice

<< < (17/19) > >>

Ksheed:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Dec 02, 2012, 09:05 ---?

In my experience, all nuke plants do have HR departments. And, as in any other industry, part of their job is to weed out all the resumes that obviously don't fit the requirements before they pass the 'good' resumes to the hiring manager...

--- End quote ---

Yep.

jams723:

In my experience, all nuke plants do have HR departments. And, as in any other industry, part of their job is to weed out all the resumes that obviously don't fit the requirements before they pass the 'good' resumes to the hiring manager...

--- End quote ---

Actually, at my utility the hiring manager see's all the applications before HR is done screening.  You can see the people as they apply.

Fermi2:

--- End quote ---

Incorrect. They ensure people meet MINIMUM requirements then send them to the hiring manager for the real screening.

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: Broadzilla on Dec 03, 2012, 09:33 ---
Incorrect. They ensure people meet MINIMUM requirements then send them to the hiring manager for the real screening.

--- End quote ---

okay

Po-tay-to...Po-tah-to

:)

mikec426:
Currently I work for Vermont Yankee.  I'm sure you all have heard it is shutting its doors next year.  I've got a good handle on how to put my Navy experience on a resume, but what about AO experience?  Been at VY for 3 years, so I've only got 2 years as a qualified operator.

Hoping to get on as an AO somewhere else.  What do they want to see?  How many outages I've done?  Whether or not I've been disqualified?

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version