Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Q clearance question about time honeypot

Author Topic: Q clearance question about time  (Read 3735 times)

Offline xmikeex

• Lurker
Q clearance question about time
« on: May 28, 2012, 01:26 »
Hola!
I am new here and liking a lot this webpage :)!
I was supposed to start working as an intern engineer today for a DOE plant, my hiring manager told me that 2-3weeks control services is going to tell her if I passed or not.
 I am really nervous because I already lost summer school due to waiting for the response.

-I have dual citizenship but that is taken care of.used to live in Mexico
-I never used drugs or any felony. others than parking tickets, no ID and no headlights.
been a really good boy all my life i think! used to work at pizza hut and bealls.
-I have a small student loan that's about it.
-My references talked very good about me

Do I look like a good candidate to pass?

Thank you!

Offline Brigrat

• Moderate User
  • Go Chargers!
Re: Q clearance question about time
« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2012, 10:24 »
you'll be fine...don't worry.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?