Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Chuck Tew

Author Topic: Chuck Tew  (Read 5154 times)

Offline nickscott13

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Chuck Tew
« on: Jun 06, 2012, 03:11 »
I found out today that Chuck Tew has passed.  Such a great guy to be around.  I enjoyed all 5 of his retirement parties I attended :)  Thoughts are with Tony and the rest of Chucks family.

Nick

Obit
http://thegazette.com/obituaries/tew-charles-g/

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
Re: Chuck Tew
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2012, 01:48 »
I am so sorry to hear that he has passed. What a great guy to work with. He used to tell jokes every day and just make everyone around him laugh so hard. Nick, thanks for posting this . He was a good tech and will be missed.

KMH
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

blackballedsnake

« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2012, 06:49 »
I'm saddened to hear about Chuck passing away. I (and my dad) worked with him at Kewaunee from '89-'91. My dad (Terry) was the site coordinator for NSS back then. Wow...it seems like a lifetime ago. (Hell...it was!) Chuck was a good man to know. He kept us "young-uns" in line...and made us laugh with all his "anecdotes of road tech wisdom"...LOL! My sympathies go out to his family, and friends. He will be missed. - Mike "Snake" Shaffer.

Offline meyer8906

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2012, 10:12 »
Sorry to hear about Chuck passing. We worked with him at Point Beach and Kewaunee. It wont be the same without him.  Rita

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2012, 01:00 »
Chuck, you will be missed. Always loved to see that Chuck smile....always had a funny comment to make....and was always retiring. You definately touched many hearts and will always be remembered. Rest in Peace....Always....Carrie

Offline radglo

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Jun 11, 2012, 01:29 »
We just heard about Chuck Tew. Our prayers are with his family. Chuck was a good tech and so fun to work around. We will miss him dearly.

Dusty and Tammie Darby

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?