Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Re access question honeypot

Author Topic: Re access question  (Read 4782 times)

Boilermaker29

Re access question
« on: Jul 03, 2012, 01:09 »
Within the past 8 months I have gotten a OUI and disorderly conduct allegations both charges where dismissed. What is my probability for re access I have a job lined up for October, this is my first ever run in with the law

tagline

Re: Re access question
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03, 2012, 10:37 »
I am by no means an expert...but you should be ok. If I were you I would call the Access Supervisor at the plant you are going to and talk to them about this issue. And always remember to be honest. I am sure you will be, I just had to say that. Also give a very fine member here a message about this, he may be able to answer any questions you have. The members name is Graphic. He may be very busy now, but he has proven that he is a very valuable member here.

Graphic

« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2012, 07:05 »
Since they were both dismissed your chances of getting in obviously are a lot better. Access will definitely want proof that these charges were dismissed. So, the first thing I would do is get a legal document showing from the courthouse or local police station showing that the OUI/Disorderly Conduct charges have been dismissed. Due to the fact the OUI is within the past 5 years they will make you complete a 5 year work history background rather than a 3 year. For instance, if you hire in on 7/3/12 you would have to complete your work history back to 7/3/07 to cover the 5 years. I doubt any utility will want you to complete a substance abuse evaluation if you can show that the charges were dismissed, however, some utilities tend to go above and beyond the requirements especially if they find out that charges were dismissed due to completing completing special classes etc to have the charge dismissed. Probably won't happen, but it is possible.

Just make sure you list everything and the best details possible to expedite the process. Other than that I don't think it will b e too much of an issue as long as you have paperwork. Good luck

Boilermaker29

« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2012, 07:48 »
Thank you do much this is very helpful. And I don't know if it would make a difference but the oui and disorderly where 2 separate occasions

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?