Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Fitness for Duty
honeypot

Author Topic: Fitness for Duty  (Read 7179 times)

golfoftonkin1

Fitness for Duty
« on: Oct 27, 2004, 10:01 »
 8) someone tell me how to fix the problem if your FFD was not up to par. :-X

whosez

Re: Fitness for Duty
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2004, 11:21 »
First is to admit that there is a problem. The Quickest solution and not the easiest is Rehab and out of the business for a year. Or out of the business for 3 to 5 years with an assessment. Either way on your return to Nuclear Power you will be FDD tested a lot. So a desire and decision to change has to be initiated.

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2004, 08:12 »
Since there are about a hundred ways to be flagged on FFD, I'd suggest checking out 10CFR26 for starters.  Each company and site, has it's own policies and restrictions.  Contact the Companies Security Department and ask!  As much as some hesitate to do so, you have to tell them the real deal!  A second ping for dishonesty will seal your fate, pretty much forever!

duke99301

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2004, 12:36 »

Good luck I seen a lot of guys mess there life in the past.
all the items the others listed is a good start. you may have to go to D&D work ofr a while.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?