Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Robert (Bob) Reynolds  

Author Topic: Robert (Bob) Reynolds  (Read 7005 times)

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
Robert (Bob) Reynolds
« on: Jun 25, 2012, 06:10 »
Bob Reynolds passed away Saturday June 23 after short bout with cancer.  He was a good man and exceptional HP tech.  He will be missed

Please keep Valerie and rest of family in your prayers
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
Re: Robert (Bob) Reynolds
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 2012, 09:22 »
Arrangements --the visitation tonight (6-25)from 6 - 8 pm and the funeral service tomorrow at 2:00 at Brown Funeral Home in Lecanto Fl. 

deepnote1965

« Reply #2 on: Jun 25, 2012, 11:49 »
Is this the same Bob Reynolds that was retired from the navy, and resided in Kansas?

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Jun 26, 2012, 08:53 »
This Bob Reynolds lived in Florida.  Not sure if he was navy.  He was HP tech and Valerie generally worked as a dosimetry tech.  Both have been out of business for several years. 

fraz-me

« Reply #4 on: Jun 26, 2012, 11:20 »
Had the joy and the privilege with working with Bob and Val a lot over the years at SQN.  A great guy and great tech glad to call him a friend, he will be greatly missed. Our hearts and prayers go out to Val and the family.

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Jun 26, 2012, 01:21 »
Will miss Bob and may his family receive comfort knowing that he was loved throughout the Nuclear Industry. There are a lot of old friends up there in Gods reactor.

Offline chloe54srb

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2012, 08:23 »
Val,
     So sorry to hear Bob has passed away and with the Lord now. So offten I wonder how you two were doing. I know he loved you as you did him. May Gods love wrap around you and your family, and know we all love you both. An old Farley friend from dosimetry and now Sr H.P.

Industry_event

« Reply #7 on: Jul 01, 2012, 10:16 »
Wow another one of the greats has passed. I had the pleasure of working with Bob and Val, both great people and great techs.

I am sorry to hear his passing but he leaves behind a part of himself with anyone who meet him.

Take care brother.

Rome and Myra

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?