Facility & Company Information > Knolls (KAPL)

SPRU

<< < (3/3)

metalman40:
I tried finding this in other threads but no joy for me. Does anyone have a lead on cheap housing near (0-25 miles) SPRU?

DDD:
Depends on what you need...........I stayed at the Ramada Inn in Laytham, Not that well managed but large room and $225/week 15 min drive to site

hope that helps

GLW:

--- Quote from: metalman40 on Aug 13, 2012, 03:21 ---I tried finding this in other threads but no joy for me. Does anyone have a lead on cheap housing near (0-25 miles) SPRU?

--- End quote ---

It's Saratoga Springs Track season right now,....

Little to nothing is reasonable unless you search southwest,...

--- Quote from: DDD on Aug 13, 2012, 05:45 ---Depends on what you need...........I stayed at the Ramada Inn in Laytham, Not that well managed but large room and $225/week 15 min drive to site

hope that helps

--- End quote ---

It's Latham, and that Ramada Inn is a dive,...

The Microtel by the airport is good and is far enough from Saratoga not to tag on the track season price, plus, if you're flying home it's close to the airport,...

Anything south and east of SPRU means your morning drive will be non-eventful until you get in close to Niskayuna,...

All points north and west and you contend with the morning rush to the Albany metro area including heavy traffic in Scotia and Niskayuna, depending on your start time,...

After track season the rates will drop,...

If you're POV and from the sunshine belt, brace for winter, drive careful, and prep your car,...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version