Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

I've called in from:

(1/3) > >>

darkmatter:
As a Parent, I've had my share of calling in to take care of the usaul crisis (broken bones, fights, school functions). I've also had my vehicle breakdown on the side of the road-- not counting flats.
I've heard of an incident called "The Lost Boys" involving a group of Techs (Pre-FFD) partying all night, rented a Limo which drove them to the site in the morning, then decided they shouldn't/couldn't go on site and called in from the Limo's car phone right in the parking lot in sight of the gate. (back then, a car phone was a novelty)
I've wanted to call in when the Hunting is good---Has anyone cared to confess to an unusaul callin?

harleygirl:
another state. I went home for my days off and I just had to stay one more.... ::) :P

RP Instructor:
While returning from his seven-day break, a co-worker used the Airphone on a trans-atlantic flight back from Europe, to call in and say he wouldn't be able to make his shift that night.

ex-turbine_cowboy:
While at a facility in CO., We were required to show up at a hotel and consume large quantities of Java and Pastries.  This had gone on for several months.  When the grub was gone we would leave with the instructions to call back and see if the site needed us yet.  I have called in while Gold Panning with gold in the sluice, From the top of Pikes Peak, while picnicking in the ;D :o ::) ;D with the wife somewhere down a forest trail in the rockies.

What fun, A thousand a week and did not even have to show up.  The local Union did not want us Pro,s commin in an making them look bad.  So we partied for 4 months on their dime.

uRiaL:
How about I called in from the county jail !!! 8) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version