Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Packard LSC tips and tricks.

Author Topic: Packard LSC tips and tricks.  (Read 3063 times)

Offline kernkraft

• Very Lite User
Packard LSC tips and tricks.
« on: Nov 30, 2012, 01:35 »
I use an old packard LSC at work, the one in my lab is a 2200CA.

Is there a way to program these things to automatically run the background standards at a set time like 5am

I want to do this because I run the bkg standards when I first arrive to work, so that means for the first 2 hours I can't run any samples and morning time is when I have to do most of my equipment surveys, not to mention the scientists show up about an hour later than me so its a good time to do my monthly swipe surveys.

Any other LSC tips and tricks you can share would be greatly appreciated.

rocketgirl

Re: Packard LSC tips and tricks.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2012, 05:35 »
Not that I know of, I'm not familiar with your model. We sometimes load blank sample bottles on the end of our real ones to make a time delay. Primitive but it works.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?