Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Adrift 500 Feet Under
honeypot

Author Topic: Adrift 500 Feet Under  (Read 18243 times)

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Adrift 500 Feet Under
« Reply #25 on: Jul 23, 2012, 07:48 »
For those who know, no words are necessary.  For those who don't, no words will suffice.

Just an attempt, try working 36 hours on, 12 hours off for months keeping two sub squadrons supplied with demin water and repairs and PET tanks, while trying to maintain your own spaces and quals and keeping all of the sub captains happy.  I don't know when you were in, but back in the late 80' toward the end of the cold war, we had quite a few subs, and when the other tender went out to sea, we had to take up the slack.  

Yeah I did that and more, SSN, SSBN, R-5, MM1/SS/RCSS/ELT/yadda, yadda, yadda,...

Zip your pants back up, mine's still bigger,...

And don't even start with 'Zilla, he's abnormal,...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL [Flamer]

PS - I could go on about those orders to DD-827 between A school and NPS except just because I saw the Lexington launch jets doesn't mean I'm SW, or even know much more than running between the boiler rooms getting samples and sounding feed and fresh tanks for the water king,... ;)
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2012, 08:01 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?