Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Orman "OJ" Jenkins  

Author Topic: Orman "OJ" Jenkins  (Read 6235 times)

Offline jdem60

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Orman "OJ" Jenkins
« on: Jul 21, 2012, 12:09 »
To all who may have had the pleasure of knowing him. Orman "OJ" Jenkins long time Hp tech. Passed away on Thursday 7/19/12, from complications of pneumonia. He had  been retired for 15+ years. He was a true friend and mentor to many of us in the northeast. He will be sadly missed. His wake will be Tues. 7/24 from 4-7 at the Shepard Funeral home in Kingston, Ma.

Radar

Re: Orman "OJ" Jenkins
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2012, 10:02 »
OJ was one of a kind. He was an original. He took me under his wing when I was young. Rest in Peace Dear Friend. :'(

stownsend

« Reply #2 on: Jul 23, 2012, 10:25 »

Offline incrediblehulk

• Moderate User
  • Dum vivimus, vivamus!!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 01, 2012, 05:21 »
Very sad. "Uncle Ormie" was a truly sweet guy! Had some memorable times with him.
Life is short. That is all there is to say. Get what you can from the present - thoughtfully, justly.
                               - Marcus Aurelius

Liberty is never unalienable. It must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes.
                          -R.A. Heinlein

socc1

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2015, 01:30 »
OJ was a character!  I knew him when he worked at ANO bak in the later 70's and early 80's.  back when the ANO handshake was in style.  doc hooper, scheena da cleeena, mike clingier, and a few others used to drink a few and have some laughs.  he always had a great attitude.  I miss those fun filled days.  RIP OJ!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?